If you are unable to access your voucher from the link provided to you, try closing and then re-opening the browser window and then copy the link again and the pasting it into the fresh browser. If that doesn’t work, try forwarding the email with the link to your voucher to another email address, then try to print it using another browser.
If these ideas still won’t work, please contact the iHeartDR Customer Support team at email@example.com or using our contact form with your booking details and we will request that a new voucher link be sent to you. If you are unsure how to cut and paste a link into a browser, here are 5 easy steps to help you:
- Using your mouse, highlight the ENTIRE web address you wish to copy.
- Select your EDIT menu and choose COPY
- In your web browser, click inside the window where you normally type the web address you wish to visit
- Select the EDIT menu and this time choose PASTE
- Hit ENTER on your keyboard, and the browser should take you to the web address.